Something is wrong with this site. I am a receptionist at a Catholic Daycare and looked at this post at the front desk. I work with two elderly women and they both saw what I was looking at. I listen to Christian Radio on Pandora radio at work and the sound of the spinning right round song caught their attention. Everyone was looking at my screen and I had to shut down the computer due to the inappropriate sexual acts that appeared on my screen.
He definately got me good. I remembered how I clicked on makemonies and a fukin sausage started spinning on my monitor. Worst part was... the people around me were like "ummmmmm"....
But behind the dick rolls, drama and flaming there is great content. So I guess it's worth it![]()
If someone could come up with a new dickroll/shock site using the domain wiickedfire.com, I'd appreciate it.