Best Cities to Live 2011



It is because we grow the best weed probably the most weed and export it. Also it is basically legal too.

I was surprised that we got it too. I guess the people picking have not seen our fucking homeless problem. they are like flies everywhere downtown now. Stupid charities always just giving them enough food to stay alive and just survive. Piss me off.
 
It is because we grow the best weed probably the most weed and export it. Also it is basically legal too.

I was surprised that we got it too. I guess the people picking have not seen our fucking homeless problem. they are like flies everywhere downtown now. Stupid charities always just giving them enough food to stay alive and just survive. Piss me off.

Weed is legal in Vancouver?
 
Although it does have a big fuck off garden.

dude-wait-what.jpg