Best eCommerce plugin for Wordpress?

Paper_Chase

brb gym
Apr 23, 2009
1,499
21
0
Vancouver, Canada
I need to add an eCommerce store to one of my existing client's Wordpress sites. She will be selling around 30 products. Some of them will need an extra input field where buyers can enter a sentence to be engraved on the item. She wants to accept payment only via Paypal.

Which plugin is the best? I don't mind paying for it. Thanks!
 


Honestly, Wordpress and e-commerce doesnt go too well together. Yeah, you can do anything with a plugin but if you are serious, get one of the real ecommerce system like magento
 
Honestly, Wordpress and e-commerce doesnt go too well together. Yeah, you can do anything with a plugin but if you are serious, get one of the real ecommerce system like magento

I concur. Why bother trying to force the round peg in the square hole? All the major ecommerce platforms have a CMS built into them and provide far more robust ecommerce features than any plugin for WP.