Best Gifts for Mom?



im rebuilding my moms business website and surprising her with it, because she always complains that it's in flash (it's real old)
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM]Motherlover (feat. Justin Timberlake) - YouTube[/ame]
 
I was thinking an iPad since it's easy internet with it. What are you planning on getting your mom?

iPad mini for my Mom. She likes the smaller form factor better.

I'm wise to your game, BLT has got me too many times to fall for this lol

BLT ?

BLT.jpg
 
iPad mini for my Mom. She likes the smaller form factor better.

IMO, the sole reason they came out with the iPad Mini (other than to compete with other 7" tablets) was so they had a tablet that could easily fit into a purse.
 
How about a watch from one of those designers like Michael Korrs or whatever your mom likes...

You could also get her a laptop, or a trip somewhere.
 
I'm rebuilding my dad and surprising her with him, because she always complains when he flashes her (he's real old)

I'm rebuilding my penis and surprising her with penis, because she always complains when penis flashes her (penis real old)
 
mine has dropped the ipad hint...so i guess that is it.
i know i'm getting at least one sent as a gift...re gift? lol
only if its not the new version :)
 
my mom got a kindle HD a few weeks ago.. will be getting her a nice gift card to buy all the books she wants..

ipad/tablet is def a cool gift.
 
For Mother's Day, I got my mom an Amazon Prime account.

Before that there was practically nothing to get her. Now it's literally impossible since she got the hang of the 1 click Prime shopping. Total backfire.
 
I am thinking maybe i should get my mom a spa pamper day and a shopping spree using my credit card. lol or maybe an ipad. she loves updating her status in fb everyday. :laughing-smiley-007
 
Just did a Pinterest recipe book (my mom's not on Pinterest) in a shutterfly photobook with photos of the whole family from the last 10 years. That shit's gonna go over like gangbusters.

+1 on the Kindle. Just don't forget to get her a good kindle gift card to go with.