Best movies website.

Al_hk

Banned
Greetings:frenchman:,

I would like to ask you:

Which website do you use to watch movies, etc... on line?

Hulu?
Netflix?
Others?

I am looking for something like hulu & netflix, but I really do not want to bother myself with ads.

In Europe, basically, when you pay, you deserve to be adsfree.

Thanks for reading.
 
Last edited:


Thank you, fellows. :)

I'm just looking for streaming stuff, fine quality, with no / real limited ads.

Thank you, everyone. ;)

The media empires will never allow this. So in the meantime you will need to continue to deal with a fragmented experiance
 
Well, I know it would be somewhat limited.

I know I can get broken stuff, or spend ages for downloading stuff w/ possible threats to my computer.

After all, I am just looking for something convenient via streaming.

It seems tubeplus is okay.

In China, we have some stuff, but some of them are craps, and I really do not want to struggle for hours, to guess which Chinese characters stands for what & so forth.
 
Netflix needs to stop using Silverlight so I can watch movies on Linux. Thats the only reason why I don't order it.