Best quote ever, some great tips for life and stuff in general

Instrumentalist

Don't mess with my riddim
Aug 11, 2009
1,804
40
48
San Diego, California
Found this on a popular quote website. I hope you like.

"Life is a story, life is a story, you have the chance to make your story whatever you want it to be. Explore yourself, make yourself how you want to be seen or perceived, if you don't like how you've ended up, it's as simple as re-imagining yourself and starting over. Never cope with anything you don't want, life is your story and you can alter things and take control, make your story agreeable to you. Your life is a story, all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down, and I liked to take a minute just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air."