Best time to advertise diet ads through media?

hotbod

Banned
Oct 20, 2011
73
0
0
Anyone have any insight on what the best times and days are to run diet ads. From what I have gathered and been told. Is that the diet ads through media buying generally convert best during the weekdays int he morning time.. Around 6 AM to 12:30 PM?

Didn't know if anyone had insight or knows of research done that is showed on line like case studies and etc..
 


Well think: if its weekday mornings, that means they either dont have jobs or school right? So those are usually stay at home moms/dads, and seniors. I guess stay at home parents could use diets, but I think targeting weekend evenings when tons of people are on will naturally get you more people, because there are simply lots of people online. Some of them are bound to want to lose weight
 
Well think: if its weekday mornings, that means they either dont have jobs or school right? So those are usually stay at home moms/dads, and seniors. I guess stay at home parents could use diets, but I think targeting weekend evenings when tons of people are on will naturally get you more people, because there are simply lots of people online. Some of them are bound to want to lose weight

Now I see how you came up with your username. Makes perfect sense.
 
From our research and data we have gathered. It seems these diet offers only convert on weekdays during the morning time. I am not sure why. But during the weekends and night it's like the traffic sky rockets with no conversions (barely any).
 
I use this to help me schedule my campaigns most effectively.

W6DMaqLFpvKaNfDApvl5LFx9ShpFAZisl7xSnqudk5-X6I8rLGJJyRDKhju8KLV9lw=w705