Best way to 301 redirect blogger/blogspot

Networks10

Banned
Apr 13, 2012
131
1
0
Hey guys, anyone has a good experience 301-redirecting their blogger/blogspot while retaining the seo value/backlinks?

What would be the best way to 301 it? Meta refresh?
 


I just checked it out, were you refering to redirection plugin for wordpress? I think it use the same meta refresh technique, which will hurt the seo part, losing the original serp =/
 
this technique is pwning it with pinterest links in the euro fashion world last I checked.

Click picture -> goes to blog -> redirects to snooty high priced .co.uk

Traffic + juice - dampening factor = win
 
There was some script called like... I forget.. GoogleMallet or something. Everyone was using that. Does someone have a link?


I googled for answer before hoping in to seek help from wf members here.

They were all guides on redirecting blogspot to wordpress.. and due to the latest google algorithm update .. shitty old unrelated threads are showing up in search result as well, which cause it harder to get the right answer.

Anyway aside from that, I'd like to ask anyone who has the experience in 301 redirecting their blogspot to a new custom domain... how long does it take for it to effect after configuring it right and setup the redirection in blogspot's setting?

Been 2 days,... visiting the blogspot.com doesn't take me to my new custom domain. (Is something wrong or I'll just have to wait a bit more)
 
There was some script called like... I forget.. GoogleMallet or something. Everyone was using that. Does someone have a link?
I had to do a little digging, but I think I found the script you are talking about: Google Hammer

It has a spinning feature too, seems legit.