Lately I've been noticing a lot of these hi pr link sellers on the web.
Especially on this forum and on wafo, although they are much more prolific on wafo.
I know that this issue of PR has been done to death, but despite all that I have been using them as a crude indicator to appraise a site for a possible link placements. Lately, I've been seeing extreme randomness in PR for many sites. Like a site with just 1 backlink with PR of 4 or 5, I have a 1 year old site that I just built content, and hardly any seo which has a PR4. a deep link, not even the homepage.
When I go about buying links, I always look at other factors, how interactive the visitors are, i.e. do the posts attract comments, how many rss subscribrs it has, look at the site for a nice spread of linkjuice and also look at the mozrank/
The mozrank has been good to me, it basically tells you what the true pagerank should be x10.
E.g. a mozrank of 39 is like a PR3 that's just about to break into PR4. etc.
You may be noticing a lot of link sellers or wickedfire BST now as well, beleive me I've investigated a lot of that, most of them are just trash, wafo is so much worse.
I'm starting to get really annoyed with this shit right now because I'm spending a lot f time doing due diligence before buying links and these sites are all crap.
Especially on this forum and on wafo, although they are much more prolific on wafo.
I know that this issue of PR has been done to death, but despite all that I have been using them as a crude indicator to appraise a site for a possible link placements. Lately, I've been seeing extreme randomness in PR for many sites. Like a site with just 1 backlink with PR of 4 or 5, I have a 1 year old site that I just built content, and hardly any seo which has a PR4. a deep link, not even the homepage.
When I go about buying links, I always look at other factors, how interactive the visitors are, i.e. do the posts attract comments, how many rss subscribrs it has, look at the site for a nice spread of linkjuice and also look at the mozrank/
The mozrank has been good to me, it basically tells you what the true pagerank should be x10.
E.g. a mozrank of 39 is like a PR3 that's just about to break into PR4. etc.
You may be noticing a lot of link sellers or wickedfire BST now as well, beleive me I've investigated a lot of that, most of them are just trash, wafo is so much worse.
I'm starting to get really annoyed with this shit right now because I'm spending a lot f time doing due diligence before buying links and these sites are all crap.