maybe its viruses using hackers ??
yea, not down just because you had your account locked, kinda like how warrior forum isn't down just because I been banned forever
(still curious as to why lol).
do you think it could be hackers using trojans?
An "occasional Virus" is not BHW's problem. It's manipulating their members and ripping them off that creates the motivation to fuck them.
Feel free to get the entire Jr. VIP section, Members Downloads, etc for free via www.es5.com
No, I think it has to do with hackers hacking into your BHW account. I am a member on the board and they actually have warnings on the forum about this happening. BHW Also seems to have problems with the site going down at least once a week. I think it is also due to viruses or hackers.
No, I think it has to do with hackers hacking into your BHW account. I am a member on the board and they actually have warnings on the forum about this happening. BHW Also seems to have problems with the site going down at least once a week. I think it is also due to viruses or hackers.
Where the fuck do you guys come from?I think it's the DP owners ddosing them because of the secret question @ BHW registration form "does DP suck?". =)
I think it's the DP owners ddosing them because of the secret question @ BHW registration form "does DP suck?". =)
It can't be DP, Harro is a stage 5 hacker so he would shit on DP's database.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:I think it's the DP owners ddosing them because of the secret question @ BHW registration form "does DP suck?". =)