No, I think it has to do with hackers hacking into your BHW account. I am a member on the board and they actually have warnings on the forum about this happening. BHW Also seems to have problems with the site going down at least once a week. I think it is also due to viruses or hackers.
Do you think it could be hackers using viruses?
Didn't make the hosting bill ewhoring? I mean suspended is different from being down.............
maybe their host is doing a operation clean up on such sites. Too bad they don't have their own server. usually forums of this magnitude have their own servers e.g. DP etc.
do you think it could be hackers using trojans?
try es5.com as a backup to bhw. pretty sure they just scrape the shit out of bhw - including the jr vip section.
try es5.com as a backup to bhw. pretty sure they just scrape the shit out of bhw - including the jr vip section.
We should ban all these people that post about bhw and get this site back to normal.