Bidz.com? What gives with the low prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
So whats the scoop with the Bidz.com? I see they have some jewelry available for dirt cheap compared to the retail prices they advertise. I, of course, haven't looked into whether those retail prices are legit. They offer genuine certificates to go along with the jewelry. So whats the deal?
 


they overcharge on shipping. Other stuff is of questionable quality.
 
I got a set of earrings from them once when it first started. Paid like $18 for them and I think shipping was $10. The shipping seemed alright since your buying an item that should have cost like $200 so they say.

Items were of ok quality. Worth the $28 I paid not worth the $200 they said they cost retail.

Also I just saw an ad for pennycave.com the other day on myspace its another weird ass auction site. Never signed up.
 
Bidz is a very impressive business.. they made over $100 million in sales last year if i remember correctly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.