The annual list of things that demonstrate how today's college freshman see the world. It makes this thirty-year-old feel old...
Beloit College Mindset List
Beloit College Mindset List
Nirvana is on the classic oldies station.
I remember when ping was the first video game I played at a restaurant (had to put a quarter in) and T.V's did not have remote controls, the first remote controls on t.v's only turned the dial for you...lol There was no cable t.v and about 3 or 4 channel's to chose from.
Fuck how time fly's...
my 6 y.o daughter is already pretty damn good at playing games on her Dell Laptop and surfing the web, in kindergarten she is learning and reading like we did once we got out of the 1st grade.. she has nintendo ds, wii , flatscreen, streaming netflix and I am sure she is going to be wanting a cell phone before long.
The annual list of things that demonstrate how today's college freshman see the world. It makes this thirty-year-old feel old...
Beloit College Mindset List
I was talking with the son of a friend the other day. The kid is a sophomore at ASU. We were talking about movies and this kid had never seen any of the Lethal Weapon series. Never seen Predator, Commando or any of the good Arnold flicks. There was about a dozen more classics from the late 80's and 90's that this punk had no clue about. I just shook my head and told him to go back to his World of Warcraft marathon sesh.
I was talking with the son of a friend the other day. The kid is a sophomore at ASU. We were talking about movies and this kid had never seen any of the Lethal Weapon series. Never seen Predator, Commando or any of the good Arnold flicks. There was about a dozen more classics from the late 80's and 90's that this punk had no clue about. I just shook my head and told him to go back to his World of Warcraft marathon sesh.
T.V's did not have remote controls, the first remote controls on t.v's only turned the dial for you...lol There was no cable t.v and about 3 or 4 channel's to chose from.
"There's no crying in baseball!"
"What's s'more?" - "You're KILLING me, Smalls!"
"As you wiiiiiiiiish...."
I was talking with the son of a friend the other day. The kid is a sophomore at ASU. We were talking about movies and this kid had never seen any of the Lethal Weapon series. Never seen Predator, Commando or any of the good Arnold flicks. There was about a dozen more classics from the late 80's and 90's that this punk had no clue about. I just shook my head and told him to go back to his World of Warcraft marathon sesh.