Birdman Drops $2.1 Million On All Red Bugatti Veyron [Pics]



I don't know if I'd feel comfortable driving a car like that around without a police escort! I'm not getting killed over a car man, people are crazy out here....
 
That's a car that should be owned by cent-millionaire car collectors, not some douche bag that's going to need to get paid every year just to keep it.

Dividends build wealth, not paychecks... No matter HOW big.

I love cars BTW, but it's not a car you buy just because you can handle the price tag.

In other news did anyone see when Jeremy Clarkson got to drive one and wanted to see if he could get it insured? lol

Birdman's estimated net worth is ~$400M if you believe the numerous articles addressing this online. He misses the Forbes 'rapper' list usually due to the fact he's banking of royalties not his own record sales.

So does he not fall into the dividends build wealth b/c he's hood? B/c there are a lot of pretentious ivy league dynasty families that aren't worth nearly $400M
 
That's a car that should be owned by cent-millionaire car collectors, not some douche bag that's going to need to get paid every year just to keep it.

Dividends build wealth, not paychecks... No matter HOW big.

lol Birdman isn't going to need to get paid every year just to keep it. 2 million is fucking pennies to him. You make it seem like he's just another rapper. He's been in the industry for decades and owns the entire cash money label, last time I checked.

Were not talking about a Scott Storch here...
 
He makes his money from stealing the royalties... 50 is hood, Jay Z is hood, Diddy... They're wealthy.

This guy won't have that money in 15 years.

If you guys want to live like this though (flossin'), have at it.
 
He better thank Lil'Wayne for that. He is the only Cash Money guy with any talent... and still working.

EDIT: when he's not doing time. :)
 
Its easy for him, he takes 90% of the money his artists earn.

I hate people who talk like this. The words 'easy' and 'lucky' really piss me off when it comes to people who have earned their money. The guy hustled for what he has now, so what if he makes stupid amounts off other artists? Good on him for his bidness acumen for getting them to sign on his terms. It's not like artists on his label are starving Ethiopians. They're millionaires too.
 
HarveyBirdman3.jpg


Its all that Tab money.
 
I hate people who talk like this. The words 'easy' and 'lucky' really piss me off when it comes to people who have earned their money. The guy hustled for what he has now, so what if he makes stupid amounts off other artists? Good on him for his bidness acumen for getting them to sign on his terms. It's not like artists on his label are starving Ethiopians. They're millionaires too.


Like when BG was hooked on heroin and rather than help, Baby paid him in more drugs? Why has everyone left the label besides Lil Wayne? Mannie Fresh, possibly one of the best hip hop producers, was there from the start, and says the reason he left was because of money. I know that shady stuff goes on, but realistically Baby is just a sleazeball.
 
Like when BG was hooked on heroin and rather than help, Baby paid him in more drugs? Why has everyone left the label besides Lil Wayne? Mannie Fresh, possibly one of the best hip hop producers, was there from the start, and says the reason he left was because of money. I know that shady stuff goes on, but realistically Baby is just a sleazeball.


PROTIP: EVERY label owner is a 'sleazeball'
 
Like when BG was hooked on heroin and rather than help, Baby paid him in more drugs? Why has everyone left the label besides Lil Wayne? Mannie Fresh, possibly one of the best hip hop producers, was there from the start, and says the reason he left was because of money. I know that shady stuff goes on, but realistically Baby is just a sleazeball.

It's no secret artists make peanuts compared to label owners. But when those peanuts equate to millions and chances of succeeding without a label behind you are small, you take the opportunity and sign. I don't know much about Birdman and his past, but I can guarantee you things weren't just handed to him. I don't care (I'm guessing he doesn't either) if he's a sleazemall, 'cos he's a 9 figga nigga.

Also, a bit of research tells me he has platinum selling artists on his roster. Lil Wayne, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Jay Sean etc.

All I'm saying is whatever he's done, he's a self-made millionaire who's worked for what he has, so when describing him, words like 'easy' and 'lucky' shouldn't be used.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJmB1F2mdE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]