i agree... i am a fuckin' asshole. one day you'll learn not to ask stupid questions and post fake pics.You're the douchebag. Your statement was completely moronic.
not soft... trigger happy.Some people here are so fucking soft.
Dont like what I said? GTFO.
I WISH there was a traffic source that was wide open for biz opps...trust me on that. I cant think of a bigger vertical, yet everywhere I turn, biz opp...
Social, ppc, ppv, media buys, mail, feeds etc etc etc.
![]()
Left one is my ex wife.
That's like doing a ppc search campaign and targeting one keyword...doesn't work to well. test test test.
you can do CC offers on ppv...
1,000,000 views
2% click through to offer 20,000
2% convert on offer 400
400x$40 = 16000
1000000x.015=15000
lol
you can do CC offers on ppv...
1,000,000 views
2% click through to offer 20,000
2% convert on offer 400
400x$40 = 16000
1000000x.015=15000
lol
AIRMILES FTWLoL, I love spending $15K to make $16K.
MOAR pics or I call bullshit.
Btw it's not the offer that's failing, it's either the lander or the traffic source.I am running a PPV campaign with a fairly big pop under network to a farticle. I am targetting a very large traffic site which has the demograpic that converst for this type of offer BUT No one is clicking through to the offer. Actually 1 person clicked through.
The LP has recieved 8436 hits, surely more than 1 person would have clicked though, they are all unique IP's..... I can see all the hits via P202.
Is anyone using PPV to promote Biz Ops and is there any insight they might be over to offer.
![]()
Left one is my ex wife.