Biz Ops and PPV - 8436 Hits - 1% CTR and 0 Conversions



Spade a spade bro. U made a dumbass post. or were u just bein ironic? If so, I missed your irony. How many f ing people are running bizopps via ppv......a FUCKLOAD.
But if I offended you- oooh. So sorry. Some people here are so fucking soft.
Dont like what I said? GTFO.
 
I WISH there was a traffic source that was wide open for biz opps...trust me on that. I cant think of a bigger vertical, yet everywhere I turn, biz opp...
Social, ppc, ppv, media buys, mail, feeds etc etc etc.
 
I WISH there was a traffic source that was wide open for biz opps...trust me on that. I cant think of a bigger vertical, yet everywhere I turn, biz opp...
Social, ppc, ppv, media buys, mail, feeds etc etc etc.

I have to admit the PPV traffic I got within a small space of time was unbelievable I waxed $100 in like 35 mins which isnt a lot but im planning to chuck $100 a day at this until I find what works. I URL targetted a site and all its url variations. On my second run im definately going to try audio and see if this increases the CTR to the offer. I'll post results here for anyone thats interested.

Also designing the LP to the theme of the site keyword you are targetting might be something to bear in mind. But i'll save that for the 3rd run so I can track exactly what changes to my LP are working or not.
 
You are only targeting one site? That's like doing a ppc search campaign and targeting one keyword...doesn't work to well. test test test.
 
1175811302_19.jpg


Left one is my ex wife.

Did she leave you for the one in the middle?
 
you can do CC offers on ppv...
1,000,000 views
2% click through to offer 20,000
2% convert on offer 400
400x$40 = 16000
1000000x.015=15000

:D lol
 
I am running a PPV campaign with a fairly big pop under network to a farticle. I am targetting a very large traffic site which has the demograpic that converst for this type of offer BUT No one is clicking through to the offer. Actually 1 person clicked through.

The LP has recieved 8436 hits, surely more than 1 person would have clicked though, they are all unique IP's..... I can see all the hits via P202.

Is anyone using PPV to promote Biz Ops and is there any insight they might be over to offer.

1175811302_19.jpg


Left one is my ex wife.
Btw it's not the offer that's failing, it's either the lander or the traffic source.
 
10,000+ optins in 24 hrs.
Spent a $1.00 to make $3.50 on the front end.
Auto sequence followup of 8 emails over 30 days with 3 different rebill offers.

I'll give a daily stat on a bizopp campaign performing on popovers because I'm too lazy to go dig up the month over stats. Besides, I gave this EXACT campaign to one of my publishers to run and stop running it on a non-circumvent contract.

You know them farticles work a helleva a lot better when you can prime your prospects. A Popover ad to the farticle on general population type traffic (or most gaming/vid/screensaver traffic (which is how most adware networks get their optins) is going to be a pretty tough thing to keep running without a lot of babysitting.

If you read the first paragraph of this post and understand it, you are going to get a REALLY big tip on how to better manage and scale a campaign on PPV traffic and actually produce a future and reoccuring revenue stream later down the road.