Blackberry vs HTC vs Samsung G

igl00

Elite Blackhatter
Jul 21, 2009
2,337
15
0
blackhatpwnage.com
as in topic i wanna buy a phone and im looking for 1 of this models [the yhave many types tho]. id like some feedback on whats best atm as im totally outdated.

i mainly need usual stuff - email, skype, gps, browser dunno what else even, never did much on phones. i want it to be good enough to have iot at least 2 years as i change phones rarely.
if anybody knows a bit or has any of em let me know ;)
 


i hate my blackberry-
It has all of the functions you mentioned, but the layout is horrible IMO. I've had it about 1 yr., but will be switching soon.
 
anyone familiar with the Samsung Galaxy S II ? Seen lots of positive tests in newspapers about it, thinking to switch on it, would appreciate any kind of feedback ;)
 
Blackberry = Super long battery life, Terrible web browser, ugly interface, super secure email.

HTC = Super short battery life. Android.

Samsung SII = Good battery life. Android.

You should get an Android phone if you don't want an iPhone. Windows Phone 7 still isn't that great.
 
I have the Samsung Galaxy S 1 and it fucking sucks, it has GPS problems, and the battery dies out in like 3-5 hrs if you don't use advanced task killer every 15 minutes
 
Blackberry still dominates for email/messaging. You can pretend you like your touch screen keyboard if you like. Blackberry - the serious businessman's phone.
 
Buy either the HTC or Samsung. Blackberry is bland and boring.

Though id recommend you go for the Google Nexus S. Sexy phone.
 
it's a matter of personal preference

blackberry - small size - good as a phone and messaging that's all

galaxy 2 - larger - apps, browsing - most of everything touch screen though

others - wast of time

I personally have a BB - when i'm taking a shit and browsing i wish i had a galaxy apart from that I have my desktop.
 
Used to have the Nexus One, bought a Nexus S about 1 month ago.

Great phone and Android, that's all that needs to be said.
 
I really like my Samsung Fascinate but when I am outside in 100+ degree temperatures the phone is useless. Once the screen gets hot you cannot answer a call or do anything with it. So if you manage a jobsite or outdoor investments like I do, then get something with a manual keyboard.

If you are all indoors - then the touchscreen is excellent. I debated the keyboard vs. touchscreen - the keyboard would just be added weight. The touchscreen is fine.
 
How come you dont have iPhone on the list? I'd say it was definitely better than all of them. Great for what you would be using it for too. (email, browser)