Blackberry vs HTC vs Samsung G



I have 4 phones . A HTC , a Nokia n8, a Samsung galaxy s 2 and the iphone 4 . If you need a neat operating system get the iphone . If you need a crazy camera get the n8 . For an all rounder get the galaxy .

You mean that iphone OS is better than android? Why do think so?
 
This is the way i see it.

1. HTC
2. Samsung
3. Blackberry

I use Iphone for the last 5 years, and i can say it's the best phone you can buy. It has everything you mentioned, very easy to use. Worth every buck.

As for HTC, it's a very good phone, my brother has one. But he want's to change it with an Iphone :).

Samsung phones are good, very good quality.

Blackberry, i really don't like anything about them.

So, as a conclusion, if you can afford an Iphone, buy one. If not, go for HTC or Samsung.
 
I am a businessman that relies on receiving phone calls, text messages and emails to sustain day to day operations. HTC (evo in this case) has every function that I could ever imagine, and does all of the tasks that I want, and does them well.

The deal breaker for me, and why it will not work for me in the end is the fact that the battery truly sucks. This is even after I have virtually every god damn app/widget turned off, phone rooted, screen brightness turned down, and I don't play with any fancy apps throughout the week.

Ask yourself this question. If you are the type of person who is on their phone all day long, and uses their phone all day, can you afford to charge your phone up to 4 times in a 16 hour period?
 
as in topic i wanna buy a phone and im looking for 1 of this models [the yhave many types tho]. id like some feedback on whats best atm as im totally outdated.

i mainly need usual stuff - email, skype, gps, browser dunno what else even, never did much on phones. i want it to be good enough to have iot at least 2 years as i change phones rarely.
if anybody knows a bit or has any of em let me know ;)

Just get an iPhone. I had a BB what a piece of shit
 
Well, I personally choose and use HTC, rather than Samsung. From my personal experience, they work longer.
 
My experience with Samsung phones has been pretty bad. Android OS upgrade issues, buttons not responsive, anemic battery life, etc. I've never used Blackberry but my buddy has an HTC Evo and he seems pretty happy with it, if I get another phone it'll probably be an HTC.
 
samsung galaxy i preer to use it.Black berry is not really good in video but yes still you can use gtalk,ym etc...
 
Blackberry got stolen.

Tmobile hooked it up with a free HTC Sensation (Previously had N1 and G1 - I'm a phone whore).

Great phone since I use Google a whole lot. Would prefer stock android though and not HTC Sense, waiting for the boot loader. Battery life is decent, better than most androids. I do however plan on getting a larger extended battery. For now I just turn 4G off if I want to save battery.