Blackhat Ninja

Stanley

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
3,399
43
0
San Diego
Catch me if you can..

bhseo.ninja.jpg
 


Haha, nice job with the cloaking there, just try not to get banned.
 
haha nice except it doesn't stand for black hat it stands for Blue Hat...the letters are blue
GOTCHA! :)
 
nice dude! the bike looks awesome. <3 Ninja 250s. now I will have to bring my R6S down to SD and do some riding with you (when the weather is right, of course).

take a day trip up to Cowles mountain.. absolutely awesome twistys to ride through and some amazing scenery. the bike is new, right? are you fully geared?
 
Always wanted to get "404ERR" on my bike's plate, thought it would be hilarious for cops to be running a 'Not found' plate.

Unfortunately, you can't get a NNN-LLL plate because it screws up their actual numbering system or something. Shame.

Nice plate, you need to block out 'The' and 'State' so you have 'BH SEO EMPIRE"

Edit: Just noticed there's a ton of Ryan's in this thread. Do all Ryan's like bikes?
 
@Hack just the windscreen, I figured I'd rather drop a grand on high quality gear rather than mods

@sgtryan for sure dude! It's still in NY but I'm getting it towed right after Vegas, I'll give you a buzz

@DavidLerner score! now the appropriate thing to do would be to cloak this thread to a bike insurance offer

@mr coolerer that's a sexy looking bike, looks a bit like the FZ6R. I love naked bikes but the windscreen is more comfortable for road trips

@SniperRyan hahah nice catch, hold on let me change my username to StanleyRyan. I'll need to get new Cali plates in a few weeks, good call on the 404ERR
 
  • Like
Reactions: .Hack
Always wanted to get "404ERR" on my bike's plate, thought it would be hilarious for cops to be running a 'Not found' plate.

Unfortunately, you can't get a NNN-LLL plate because it screws up their actual numbering system or something. Shame.

Nice plate, you need to block out 'The' and 'State' so you have 'BH SEO EMPIRE"

Edit: Just noticed there's a ton of Ryan's in this thread. Do all Ryan's like bikes?
Some one had the plate "NONE"

They got a shit ton of tickets every time people didn't have plates (or it wasn't relevant) and the officer put "NONE"