Blank_Czech needs some fashion advice. HELP



I think that is a sharp jacket. I have a slightly larger, less fit and more straight cut version in Olive. It's simple and quite generic but I'd rather make a statement with my shoes. It looks good.

"Fatbat... I'm concerned that you referred to that green jacket as OLIVE. Carry on"

tim-gunn2.jpg
 
Cute. Olive as in Olive-Drab. You never built a military model in your life?

Nah, no way. You can't back out now. You said "olive" which is just as bad as saying "This jacket is mauve" or "cornflower blue". I don't buy the olive drab, you can't fool us buddy. You are a metrosexual!

Hey its cool, lots of guys these days are metrosexual. You know, a little 'light in the loafers' department? Nobody else is reading this thread, your secret is safe with me. In fact I'm gonna cut this message now and just PM you to save you the embarrassment.
shit i think i hit SAVE by accident.
oh fuck!
im gone
 
Please ignore the above comment everyone, it was meant as a PM only. You are to ignore what you just read and pay it no mind.
 
Nah, no way. You can't back out now. You said "olive" which is just as bad as saying "This jacket is mauve" or "cornflower blue". I don't buy the olive drab, you can't fool us buddy. You are a metrosexual!

Hey its cool, lots of guys these days are metrosexual. You know, a little 'light in the loafers' department? Nobody else is reading this thread, your secret is safe with me. In fact I'm gonna cut this message now and just PM you to save you the embarrassment.
shit i think i hit SAVE by accident.
oh fuck!
im gone

I LOL'd.
 
Yeah, neither do I.



Excellent choice, even though there is some ridiculously gay ass metro sexual and absolutely nerdtastic bullshit on there.

Let's see, straight cut jeans (check), straight cut jackets with collars (check), or parkas if you prefer (check), tshirts (check), funky shoes (check), and watches (check).

Once again I have to ask, if you know what you like, why are you here asking?

You say you don't know what underwear to buy then you try to school us on how to dress.

I don't know what to wear, but I do know what I don't want to wear. Mostly in the pants/shorts area. I like my mesh shorts, but I don't feel like they're fashionable enough.

Before I start calling people out for wearing affliction t-shirts, I need something else to back myself up with. What I have now isn't cutting it.

I need something that says, "Hi! I probably ripped you off on the Internet, but I'm really a very nice person. I just have a knack for extracting money from yo pockets, and putting it into my pockets".

To whoever said Banana Republic, I'll probably stop over there when I lose a few pounds.

But I'm really looking for some "upscale lazy casual" gear. Like luxury sweatpants if you know what I mean. Not too expensive perse. Just better.

I need to hit up topman.com too.
 
Fuck, I sit around in whatever shorts were on the floor and my tshirt all day (I don't wear a wife beater vest though). I leave my apt. maybe once a week on average. I send the girl for groceries and booze.

I don't wear sweats. At least not in public. If you can pull off the "Hi! I probably ripped you off on the Internet, but I'm really a very nice person. I just have a knack for extracting money from yo pockets, and putting it into my pockets" look while wearing sweats then take pictures while doing it.
 
it's about developing your identity so it can manifest itself on the outside. people that dress well are able to express more about themselves by how they dress than the average douche.

pick your clothes without outside influence.
 
i've come to the conclusion that europeans care too much about fashion. most american girls don't give a shit what brand you're wearing as long as you don't look like a nerd or a try-hard.