Bloopers from my upcoming SEO Video.

Falian

Banned
Nov 2, 2007
1,317
46
0
xrumerblast.org
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_4FPnBwAvg]Bloopers from Upcoming Video on Proper Site Structure - YouTube[/ame]

When I record my SEO Videos, I don't like reading off of a script because it makes me sound like a robot. Instead, I write up an outline and freestyle the video. As a consequence, I have a lot of funny outtakes when I make a mistake.

Hope yall enjoy!

P.S: If you want an email when I upload my video on proper Site Structure, signup to my newsletter here: Webinar List
 



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avis_OWEZlI"]Cannonball Run Outtakes - YouTube[/ame]
 
Hello friend,

No feel bad for mistakes. Nobody perfect! Best to make funny and laugh. Even use mistakes to grow email list. No just make laugh make laugh and monies. A+ for you!

Just no show mistake to ladies. For to always look good to them = better chance of punani!!

Swami
 
^^ Sumit brother FTW

Aurora-Anjan%20Gupta_PP_300x300.jpg.jpg
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhuYIr1J1zc]Hey, Baby! (Original Upload) by Komikero - YouTube[/ame]

This is what I think of when I see that creepy ass smile :P.