Boy dies after masturbating 42 times



The fact that it's coming out of brazil, and is related to death by masturbation makes me believe that it is pure catholic propagandic bullshit, but I could be wrong.
 
Brazilian satire news website wrote this...

I wonder how many Brazilians quote the Onion...
 
i'm almost sure this is fake. this kind of stories bring lot of visitors to a website, that tells everything
 
Where the fuck did they extrapolate the number 42. Did someone just finish reading Hitchhiker's Guide?

same shit with...
"Local housewife makes $463.23 per week."


Newspapers (especially online zines) use the same tactics by adding an arbitrary number to the headline.
 
i lol'd

I don't know if the story or the death was real but this is a real condition!
I dated this psych major in college who worked at a mental health hospital. She had this 14 yr old patient who masturbated all day every day. I guess he would cry a lot while masturbating cus even if it hurt and rubbed raw he still had to do it. He wouldn't stop for anyone or anything. She also said he had a huge dick for a 12 yr old.
 
This can't be true.. after a few times, one would fall asleep and if at all the boy kept himself awake somehow, 42 is not a small number. Even the strongest people who tried to set records, couldn't reach the count of 40.. Bullshit.