Breaking Bad

I can not find the DVD sets around here for the life of me. all of the best buys, targets, walmarts dont have them in stock. ugh, have to order online. walmart.com FTW!

Seriously pulled out all the o-chem books from college when I started watching this show.
 


my fav character is the DEA agent family member Hank lol he gets so mad.

+Saul the lawyer
saulx-large.jpg



fuckin Jessies actions piss me off 99% of the time.
 
I love this show too, need to watch the last season cause I missed most of it. I just don't get why it always seems like there is a freaking year and half between every season.

Some more votes for Dexter + The Wire here too.
 
Sons of Anarchy is well worth your time. Most of the mentioned shows are my favorites...even Modern Family for comedy. Another good series was The Shield, if you can believe that Chiklas dude could actually be a bad ass.