Breast-milk pump vid - not sure what to make of it

wezcountry

New member
Aug 31, 2009
1,788
22
0
In the EUSSR
But at least I now can visualise what happens when I get jiggy with her indoors.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxjOmgfE_Rg&feature=related]Breastfeeding Method - Using The Pump - YouTube[/ame]
 


Does anyone else find the idea that a video involving breasts and milk is classed as "age restricted", given that most of us spend the first 6 months of our lives having a VERY closeup view of this process?
 
Does anyone else find the idea that a video involving breasts and milk is classed as "age restricted", given that most of us spend the first 6 months of our lives having a VERY closeup view of this process?

gotopless_asheville_2011_img2of8.png
 
What I meant to say was:

Does anyone else find the idea that a video involving breasts and milk is classed as "age restricted" strange, given that most of us spend the first 6 months of our lives having a VERY closeup view of this process?
 
What I meant to say was:

Does anyone else find the idea that a video involving breasts and milk is classed as "age restricted" strange, given that most of us spend the first 6 months of our lives having a VERY closeup view of this process?

If folks were logical, then yes. It would be strange.

But given that people are emotional, looking for ways to be offended, and quick to tell others how to live their lives, it is expected.
 
It was only the other day I was looking into breast milk ice cream.

Perfect timing
 
I was in the baby section at the supermarket the other day. Never been in that aisle before 'cuz never had a reason, but there I was. And I saw a little box labeled "Nipple Puller". Hmm, that sounds interesting. Asked the wife if we could pick up a box and try it out.
 
I was in the baby section at the supermarket the other day. Never been in that aisle before 'cuz never had a reason, but there I was. And I saw a little box labeled "Nipple Puller". Hmm, that sounds interesting. Asked the wife if we could pick up a box and try it out.

Unless you want a child, you might just be sending-out the wrong signal there.
 
How can she expect us to not make those tits sexual?

Get some flat-chested bitch for the video if you want us to be all studious and shit.