With today's super duper high speed connections, is it still relevant for browsers to cache data and serve me the same fucking cached version every time I go to a website?
How do I tell Chrome or FF to completely STOP serving me cached content? Is it even possible? It's driving me crazy to not be able to see the changes I make right when I make them! Such a waste of time to have to clear the cache and refresh 16 times... and sometimes even having to restart!
for your trouble...
How do I tell Chrome or FF to completely STOP serving me cached content? Is it even possible? It's driving me crazy to not be able to see the changes I make right when I make them! Such a waste of time to have to clear the cache and refresh 16 times... and sometimes even having to restart!
for your trouble...