Bush Administration Denies McCain Was Ever Tortured

Status
Not open for further replies.


I still don't understand how someone like Bush could ever become president.

Like its hard to rig an election! Ha!

You can even do it without meddling with the actual votes.

Winning over temporary hearts and minds is key for voting, and give credit to where its due, the Republicans kick Democrat ass at it.
 
fuck the US. I'm all for separating CA from the rest of the nation. Who the hell wants to live in the same nation as southerners... GTFO of my country or make your own!


:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Damn straight!
 
fuck the US. I'm all for separating CA from the rest of the nation. Who the hell wants to live in the same nation as southerners... GTFO of my country or make your own!

This is the smartest thing I have read all day! I would give California back to Mexico, if and only if Pelosi and her cult were confined to San Fran and had thier passports confiscated so that they could never enter the US again.

Fair Trade!
 
Seriously, I live in the UK and over here we laugh at all the stupid things Americans do.

bush is related to the royal family. Its actually you bastards fault for this world...

lets just pretend like the hundreds of years of the english empire killing, raping, and ravaging the world didn't happen.

I see you faggots walking around here and you talk in that stupid tone and say shit like 'hardy har har BUSH! hahaha' actually thinking I, or any other, americans care about your gay obsession with us.

the english are a certified :error:, do your history studies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.