Hey All,
I have a different sort of question, I'm looking for an established Internet Marketer (Affiliate Marketer) in the Calgary, AB, Canada area to teach me how to market effectively online. I am obviously willing to pay a fee for this training, so if anyone wants to make some extra coin give me a shout. There could also be something set up that will give you a certain percentage of earnings in a certain time frame. I've been interested in doing this since reading NickyCakes Newbie Guide, where he talks about training a couple of his friends who have now become successful and make him a ton of money as well.
I know there are loads of ways to learn online, but to have someone there helping me jumpstart my business would be somewhat fail safe. Hopefully there are some Calgary marketers on here looking for some extra coin! Thanks
Justin
I have a different sort of question, I'm looking for an established Internet Marketer (Affiliate Marketer) in the Calgary, AB, Canada area to teach me how to market effectively online. I am obviously willing to pay a fee for this training, so if anyone wants to make some extra coin give me a shout. There could also be something set up that will give you a certain percentage of earnings in a certain time frame. I've been interested in doing this since reading NickyCakes Newbie Guide, where he talks about training a couple of his friends who have now become successful and make him a ton of money as well.
I know there are loads of ways to learn online, but to have someone there helping me jumpstart my business would be somewhat fail safe. Hopefully there are some Calgary marketers on here looking for some extra coin! Thanks
Justin