Fiver New member Jan 30, 2009 2,011 12 0 Sep 17, 2012 #1 I know that in Cali, if a company or person wants to record you, they have to tell you. But can they still do it if you don't want to be recorded? Anybody know the answer to this and have a source?
I know that in Cali, if a company or person wants to record you, they have to tell you. But can they still do it if you don't want to be recorded? Anybody know the answer to this and have a source?
CCarter Final Boss ® Mar 15, 2008 4,518 201 63 @MercenaryCarter www.moneyoverethics.com Sep 17, 2012 #2 They can do anything they want. Whether it's legal is another thing...
B Butta Everyday I'm Hustling Jun 23, 2009 78 0 0 San Diego www.internetdynamix.com Sep 17, 2012 #3 By staying on the call, you're consenting to being recorded. If you don't want to be recorded, then hang up.
By staying on the call, you're consenting to being recorded. If you don't want to be recorded, then hang up.