Calling all tha paper boys out



up7YM.jpg




Getting compliments from Amex. Don't get more balling than that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rooby
up7YM.jpg




Getting compliments from Amex. Don't get more balling than that.

I was like, "Wtf's he talking abo- OMG ROFL"

Takeaways:

+ I just went to Qdoba today, I love the queso burrito. (We also have California Tortilla which is basically the same but not quite as good)
+ Also in for hunger now
+ Planetary LOL at the unraveling of the original post and the amount of time it took to do it

THE END
 
i aint trolling shit. i really am rich as fuck.

and by the way those "fools" you so knowledgeably speak about make WAY more money than you do :).
 
I'm gonna have to check out a qdoba. I love chipotle, but some company should just grow a bunch of avocados then offer it for free instead of charging for it. instant victory against chipotle.
 
Yo Dullspace, don't they have Seamlessweb over there?? Screw going a few blocks away for grub, make them come to you!
 
I love how a lot of these guys are showing earnings for the day and not expenses along with it. Did it cost you $9k to make that 10K? lol just sayin'