last time I talked to him I heard "working on my 1000'th post, who knew quality smut would be hard to find"
It's true when you really think about it. How often do you find skittles quality pron?
I actually considered posting a recent skittles photo, but didn't want to out anyone!
Hint --> Newsgroups.
You better confirm with all parties involved ... I'm sure one of them is fine with it though...
Edit: would be a good bonus pic @ the end.
It's true when you really think about it. How often do you find skittles quality pron?
I have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously, I'm stumped.
bb_wolfe: Don't do it! Fuck them all over by posting titties that are age appropriate for your avatar!![]()
I have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously, I'm stumped.
Yeah and about that...I think it's time for a CHANGE of avatar.