Cameron: 'Homosexuality is unnatural'

I do not give a fuck what other people do, but I do think that homosexuality is a detriment to a society based and built on a set of morals that deem it "unnatural". But then, one could argue that modern civilization is unnatural, and that faggotry is natural, which I believe is actually closer to the truth.. but that doesn't mean it's not a detriment to the moral foundation of our society. Collective morality is a slippery slope.
 


I don't care if you stick your dick in a chicks asshole or a dudes asshole, just don't try to stick it in MY asshole. Stick to that mantra and we'll all get along fine.
 
yep homosexuality is detrimental I have to agree

but also don't give a fuck what you do as long as you don't try and ram your opinions and thoughts down my throat
 
Thank you for share!

Nice post!
I had one of my sites hacked once and I’ll tell you that it isn’t something
2.jpg
you want to see when you bring it up. That was real noticeable because it was blatant and you could see that it was hacked.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIcrCZQkSlg]Ricky Gervais - Gay Animals (Animals) - YouTube[/ame]
 
Homosexuality is unnatural if we try to define "natural" from a "propagation of the species" standpoint. Let's assume that 1k years ago, everyone said goodbye to heterosexuality. The result? None of us would be here arguing on teh Interwebz :anon.sml:

People confuse less common with being 'unnatural'.

Those who use the non reproductive nature of being gay as a sign of it being unnatural just don't have much knowledge of the different ways organisms can exist in the larger scale of our planet.

Look at worker ants, they are sterile, born but don't reproduce themselves yet still fit perfectly fine in that ecosystem.

If being gay was such a threat to our survival through lack reproduction capability it probably would have been bred out a long time ago.

Gay people can still help human survival in other ways than actually bearing offspring themselves, no different than the many hetero people who choose not to have kids but still are productive members of society. How about a single doctor who helps deliver a baby for a family safely.

These are the same people who also probably think evolution is about 'survival of the fittest'.