Can any one pay attention here!

SmartDoctor

Banned
Oct 26, 2010
5
0
0
Do any one out there care to Hire Me? I feel wasted! As a well seasoned web copy writer I feel abused By the job market now does anyone out there care to know my skills, hire me or any advice I will appreciate PM me if you want serious bi
 


CRY-ME-A-RIVER-FOR-MY-BACKYARD.jpg
 
Do any one out there care to Hire Me? I feel wasted! As a well seasoned web copy writer I feel abused By the job market now does anyone out there care to know my skills, hire me or any advice I will appreciate PM me if you want serious bi

You managed to provide all the reason not to hire you in your first two "sentences". Congrats bro.
 
Hello,

I wish to make hiring you , Intenet book " How to make sex'. . You write for me how make sex with anus . Thank you and Bye
 
How are you gonna say your a good copy writer when you can't even write up a good enough post to get any clients. Let anyone get anyone to even think about hiring you. You suck.
 
I think that in order for you to get copy clients.. you might actually have to write some copy... At least tell us why should we hire you..
 
I would suggest you to find jobs on freelancing sites like Elance, odesk or freelancer.com

hope it helps