Can anyone explain why this would happen?

grieve

Banned
Aug 23, 2011
255
8
0
Edit: Issue is being sorted out right now. I trust it wasn't malicious so i'm editing this post.
 
Last edited:


Maybe you hitting it with too much traffic and they wonder if it's an attack.

Why not ask them? or move to a bigger host?
 
I know a lot of affiliates use Beyond Hosting, and I've heard the paranoia of "It's run by affiliates, what if they spy on your camps?!?!?!?!!" before...

Has ANYONE ever had experience with their IP showing up on your logs before? I plan on asking them straight up, but I was just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt thinking there was some "other" reason they'd be looking. If they're partaking in such unscrupulous methods... why would they be so fucking sloppy about it?
 
So, wait, you hosted your affiliate sites with a host known for creating affiliate campaigns of their own?
 
So, wait, you hosted your affiliate sites with a host known for creating affiliate campaigns of their own?

Started AM around 6 months ago, heard nothing but good things about them, couldn't find any base for any paranoia. Have been really happy with their service until now.
 
Started AM around 6 months ago, heard nothing but good things about them, couldn't find any base for any paranoia. Have been really happy with their service until now.

Lesson learned. I doubt it's anything too nefarious but it does look like they are viewing your landers.

I'd email them and ask them what's going on. I doubt they're stealing your landers using their companies IP addresses (I'd just do it from my home account) but you never know, they might be stupid enough to do it.