G goddesspoo Banned Oct 10, 2010 101 1 0 California www.emc2blog.com Oct 23, 2010 #1 I have up to 10 IPs I can run independently on separate modems... average of 20mpbs down and 1mbps up each. Does anyone need me to run anything on them for a fee of $50 each line a month?
I have up to 10 IPs I can run independently on separate modems... average of 20mpbs down and 1mbps up each. Does anyone need me to run anything on them for a fee of $50 each line a month?
subigo Well-known member Oct 20, 2007 3,993 104 63 47 TACOS $1.00! zensix.com Oct 23, 2010 #2 lol @ $50/month for an IP, which they don't get to use, which is on a consumer line.
J JakeStratham New member Oct 28, 2009 2,640 176 0 Location, Location Oct 24, 2010 #5 Perhaps you should go back to carpetbombing the Industry News section.
Uptime yeah, makes perfect sense Dec 20, 2009 1,046 22 38 Keys and Carolinas Oct 24, 2010 #7 JakeStratham said: Perhaps you should go back to carpetbombing the Industry News section. Click to expand... Damn! Reactions: JakeStratham
JakeStratham said: Perhaps you should go back to carpetbombing the Industry News section. Click to expand... Damn!