R RobinX New member Apr 5, 2009 754 16 0 Jul 1, 2011 #1 TL;DR = skip to 3:16 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMNlmn1DPc]YouTube - Gregg Braden on Curing Cancer using our own Technology of Emotion[/ame]
TL;DR = skip to 3:16 [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMNlmn1DPc]YouTube - Gregg Braden on Curing Cancer using our own Technology of Emotion[/ame]
K Kiopa_Matt Banned May 13, 2011 5,216 52 0 Jul 1, 2011 #2 I think I just threw up in my mouth a little. Human emotion changes DNA? hahaha, what a fuck up.
Jizzlobber Moist Mar 7, 2007 3,620 133 0 Jul 1, 2011 #3 ...meanwhile 1500 people just died of cancer while I watched this video. Already happened.
sixthcutuan Peculiar Member Apr 18, 2011 619 5 0 Scotland Jul 1, 2011 #4 This is why I choose not to live in America ...
potentialeight Expert Gambling Writer Oct 30, 2010 2,201 41 0 NC www.potentialeight.com Jul 1, 2011 #5 Hahahaha what a crock of shit. I love it.
Napolean Mr. Meseeks Feb 12, 2008 804 20 0 New Peekamoose Jul 1, 2011 #7 wonder if this works with syphilis too