I came across a service last year where when someone opts-in, on the thank you page it automatically generates a video based off of what type of email address they entered like gmail, yahoo, aol, etc.
The video has a voiceover telling them how to confirm their subscription and how to add the seller's email to their address book, and the actual video is of course customized to the layout/settings of the email service the customer is using.
If I remember correctly I found this service on the superaffiliatetwins blog, but after digging through all of their posts and doing many google searches I still can't seem to find it.
Does anyone know the name of this service?
The video has a voiceover telling them how to confirm their subscription and how to add the seller's email to their address book, and the actual video is of course customized to the layout/settings of the email service the customer is using.
If I remember correctly I found this service on the superaffiliatetwins blog, but after digging through all of their posts and doing many google searches I still can't seem to find it.
Does anyone know the name of this service?