The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is in Las Vegas from January 7th to 10th: 2010 International CES, January 7-10
Affiliate Summit West (ASW) is in Las Vegas from January 17th to 19th: Affiliate Summit | The premier affiliate marketing conference, hosted by Shawn Collins and Missy Ward
I'm itching to go to both but that leaves a FULL WEEK in between and since its a business trip, I'll be traveling on the solo. I found a casino with a nice hotel where I could stay from january 6th to 20th for a total of $650 - pretty damn amazing (got a special promo offer).
But... being in Vegas for 2 straight weeks, 1 week by yourself = overkill. Wondering what the hell to do because flying there and back from the east coast is also overkill. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
Anyone else suffering this predicament?
Affiliate Summit West (ASW) is in Las Vegas from January 17th to 19th: Affiliate Summit | The premier affiliate marketing conference, hosted by Shawn Collins and Missy Ward
I'm itching to go to both but that leaves a FULL WEEK in between and since its a business trip, I'll be traveling on the solo. I found a casino with a nice hotel where I could stay from january 6th to 20th for a total of $650 - pretty damn amazing (got a special promo offer).
But... being in Vegas for 2 straight weeks, 1 week by yourself = overkill. Wondering what the hell to do because flying there and back from the east coast is also overkill. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...
Anyone else suffering this predicament?