Chamillionaire Talks Marketing

vgeek

New member
Mar 16, 2009
937
11
0
ky
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4x0FPhjl1Kw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]



Its really long, but he actually knows the ropes. Talks about split testing his styles and how the music industry may change in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ii silver ii


nice stuff, man... respect for chamillionaire went up a few notches

I'll take a look but shit... what a fucking stupid stage name.

Interesting how he came up with the name. He talks about it in the video
 
Didn't realise he was like this it all, just stereotyped him as another rapper, very good watch!
 
I met him at Techcrunch a few weeks ago.He's a smart guy and knows about marketing, there's a reason he gets invited to speak at all these tech events.
He's really interested in startups and tech stuff, everyone was demoing their apps for him at the parties.
 
I heard him speak at the tech conference the other day. Very smart guy.
There are many interesting patterns you can catch during the interview. Entrepreneurship is pretty much universal.
 
Just finished the video. Great stuff. I like how he talks about connecting with his fans using all the different social sites.

And how he knows if something is going to work out, just because he has done it, and tested it out a bunch of times.