Chatroulette 2.0 is live...

Jesus christ this site is the biggest waste of internet space ever.

I went and gave the new site a shot to see how big of a clusterfuck version 2.0 was.

This was literally my 1st (and last) encounter:

tPG6B.jpg
 


You'd think that the owner would understand the concept of a test server. I think he took down Chatroulette for an entire week while working on changes.

This guy is squandering away his 5 minutes of fame.
 
You'd think that the owner would understand the concept of a test server. I think he took down Chatroulette for an entire week while working on changes.

This guy is squandering away his 5 minutes of fame.


I was at Tech Crunch Disrupt NY and he was a speaker there. I remember before and after he spoke people were laughing at him and shit. He's just some random kid who hit a 1 in a million shot, he has no fucking idea what's going on.

Neckbeard would literally run fucking circles around the kid.