Check out my revamped web site

thatcatschaaf

thatcatschaaf
May 13, 2010
2
0
0
new jersey
Hi guys, I re vamped my web site based on input I got from friends and from many forums I join in on. My problem is I would like good feed back not the stuff I keep getting from the other forms. So I think I should say what I am looking for. What do you like, more important what don't you like and why. This is where I keep having problems, on the other forms I have asked this on all i ever get is that the person doesn't like something but if I don't know why they don't like it how do I know what to do to make it better. So if you could explain all the whys that would be great. Thanks Mark Since I don't want to put my site up as a link I won't put in the www so here it is myitaliantravels ( dot ) com thanks again
 


I'm going to assume you're around 12, and this is your first website? If so, good job, and keep at it!

If you're actually an adult, then heh... whoops!
 
never thought I would be saying this in a forum but why don't you all go F yourselves. i thought the other forums were filled with idiots man was I wrong they are all here. And someone asked how old I was?
 
Sledding_opportunistic_dog.gif
 
You don’t need to know any HTML

____
You don’t need to know any HTML – drag-and-drop simplicity, an intuitive interface, and powerful tools help you design sites easily, even if you’ve never done it before.
<meta name="Generator" content="Serif WebPlus X5 (13.0.1.020)">

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE8">
<title>Italian Travel and Vacation planning Information</title>
<meta name="keywords" content="italy vacations, italy vacation, italy travel, italy tourism, rome italy, italian travel, italian vacation, italian vacation, traveling in italy, italy guide books, italian travel guide, italy hotels, hotels italy, italian hotels, italy tours, italian tours, tour italy., Italian Travel, florence, Italian Vacation, venice. Travel Italy, rome, Vacation Italy, napoli, my italian travels, Italian Tourism, italian vacation planning, Italian Cruise, Cruise Italy, Flight reservation, hotel reservation, City tours, car rental, rent a car, Train Travel, free italian travel information, hotel information, flight information, cruise information, ground transportation information, packing tips, vacation packing information, vacation packing ideas, airport check in instructions, airport check in, baggage check in, money, vacation money tips, money conversion, money exchange rates, curreny exchange rates, protect your money, travel insurance, travel insurance tips, buy travel insurance, italian hotel reservation, Rome hotels, Venice hotels, Florence hotels, milano hotels, naples hotels, monza hotels, pisa hotels, genova hotels, luxury hotels, find flights, florence, flight booking, find airtravel, air travel booking, airtravel to italy, Driving through italy, italian car rental, rent a car, italy automobile rental, Italian train travel, Travel italy by train, train travel booking, train ticketing, cruise information, cruise, cruises, cruise vacation, vacation cruises, cruises finder, crouse bookings, finding an italian cruise, choosing an italian cruise, city bus tours, guided tours, city tours of italy, city tours of Rome, city tour booking">
<meta name="description" content=" Italian travel and Italian Vacation Planning Information, Travel reservations for Flights, Hotels, Cruises, City tours, Car rentals, and Travel tips">
logo.jpg
Professional Quality Websites Made Easy


why-purchase-active.jpg


WebPlus X5 is the ultimate website design software for small businesses, organisations and home users. You don’t need to know any HTML – drag-and-drop simplicity, an intuitive interface, and powerful tools help you design sites easily, even if you’ve never done it before. Plus all orders include High Impact eMail 5 Platinum worth $149.95 for FREE!