Check out the golden voice on the hobo

tedwilliamssmallmugs.jpg
 


tedwilliamssmallmugs.jpg

^^^ ^^^^ ^^^^
HMMM...SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PICTURE IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT....
THIS CALLS FOR SOME INVESTIGATING....

.....................

...............

..........

.......

....

....

.......

..........

...............

....................

RESEARCHING IMAGE DATABASE

.....................

...............

..........

.......

....

....

.......

..........

...............

....................

SCANNING FOR POSSIBLE MATCHES

.....................

...............

..........

.......

....

....

.......

..........

...............

....................

MATCH FOUND

.....................

...............

..........

.......

....

....

.......

..........

...............

....................

HOLY SHIT....I KNEW IT...


2zsoehw.jpg


ANOTHER CRYPTIX ORIGINAL....HOPE YOU LOL'D BETWEEN STAT CHECKING.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWG6zNf4xY0]YouTube - Homeless Man, Golden Voice[/ame]

I feel so happy for him.
 
Omg a guy whose been living on the street has a record! I know I'm shocked.

The problem is all of these people are concerned about giving this guy a second chance, when he's had plenty of "second" chances. He has a great voice, but is still a shitty person. Granted, he had his problem with drugs, but when you go around stealing shit out of peoples cars, you don't really deserve an opportunity like he is getting.
 
The problem is all of these people are concerned about giving this guy a second chance, when he's had plenty of "second" chances. He has a great voice, but is still a shitty person. Granted, he had his problem with drugs, but when you go around stealing shit out of peoples cars, you don't really deserve an opportunity like he is getting.

And you don't have the right to tell people what they deserve.

I knew a business owner that only hired felons. Why? Because he said they were damn good workers. These guys knew that in a world of people like you, who only see "felon", that they are pretty much unemployable so when someone actually gives them another chance they jump on it. Do all of them work out? of course not, but he said the rate of retention was actually better than non felony hires and the work ethic was better.

As long as the employer is aware of a persons record, and if they are even a halfway decent employer they would be, then that's between the employer and the potential employee.

All this being said, there's a difference between a guy with a record and a guy that's used to living on the street. Will these employers still give the guy a chance after the media has a hayday? I hope so. Will This guy manage to hold down the job? I hope so. But that's alot of hope in a cynical world. :(
 
The problem is all of these people are concerned about giving this guy a second chance, when he's had plenty of "second" chances.

Getting arrested isn't necessarily a second chance. You get out of jail and are still homeless, so it's not like you can get a real job, and your survival instinct is going to trump your morals when it comes time to eat. That being said, everybody makes their own decisions and he has made more than one bad decision so it's a valid point. I'd be surprised if this story ends happily (Let's see where he is 2 years from now), but people can change so it's nice to see somebody given a real second chance.
 
I'm not telling anyone what they deserve, I'm giving my opinion on the issue. This is a discussion forum, right? I should have the right to give my opinion.

No offense dude but that's exactly what you did, passed judgement on some dude from behind a keyboard. If I had the choice to starve or steal a stereo, I am going to pick the later.
 
No offense dude but that's exactly what you did, passed judgement on some dude from behind a keyboard.

I'm not debating that. This is a discussion forum, I pass judgement and give my opinion on a lot of people here. I judge people when I'm not behind my keyboard, too.