choosing topics for your blogs that feed links to your $$$ site

iPwnNoobs

Banned
Dec 5, 2009
1,512
72
0
uswest.battle.net
currently working on a seo-project for a professional services website in a highly competitive local legal nich .... thru my competitive research I have noted that most of the successful law firms ranking for these key terms setup a network of blogs so they can build links on their own network.

I picked up a few high PR domains that sounded about as relevant as possible for the niche. My question now as I build out these properties is how to come up with blog topics for a professional service... ?' :anon.sml:
 


look at incoming keyword longtails to your money site? when you don't adequately answer the user's question write a blog post about it?
 
if you have any knowledge about the niche you chose ,then you can write your views ,opinions about such thing or else open a service on it.either it can work out but posting regular content on blog is good and get you good rewards
 
I have been using things like Google Alerts for kws related to the services my legal clients provide. Every day new ideas pop into my mail box.

Yes, to networks - I have started building one for a larger legal client recently.