Clayton Hill Confesses To Being An Accessory After The Fact To The Murder Of B.I.G.



Wish I knew how to add tags.

Anyways "black people problems".

8660429.jpg
 
recently, some guy in jail for life said he was paid by jimmy henchmen to kill tupac. I think there is a story like this every year. Don't they know tupac and biggie are on an island doing affiliate marketing? smh.

Biggie_and_Tupac_still.jpg
 
who the fuck cares does anyone seriously think these two guys where influential in the least? Seriously get a fucking a grip

two dead fucking rappers, who cares, yeah i like 2pac and biggie but again just a couple of deadbeat rappers who got caught in there own game Lame.....
 
recently, some guy in jail for life said he was paid by jimmy henchmen to kill tupac.

A lot of people interpreted that as being the shooting that killed him, but what the guy was talking about was the shooting two years earlier - the one where he gave the finger to the paparazzi after getting shot five times.

tupac-shot.jpg
 
who the fuck cares does anyone seriously think these two guys where influential in the least? Seriously get a fucking a grip

two dead fucking rappers, who cares, yeah i like 2pac and biggie but again just a couple of deadbeat rappers who got caught in there own game Lame.....

yeah definitely. They had no skill and anyway musicians aren't influential at all.

1269912497531111.jpg


blendercover-april07.jpg


biggie-source-cover-97-e1299689685982.jpg


2-Pac-and-Notorious-BIG.jpg


2838065275_943f0893eb.jpg


NotoriousBIGDuetsPlatinum.JPG


328336269whynKr_ph.jpg


NTA2008111366540_PV.jpg


large_2009-07-26-woodstock-2.jpg


screaming-beatles-fans11%5B1%5D.jpg


Elvis.jpg


lennon-war.jpg
 
^^^^^ retarded when I think of men of influence I think of people like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Martin Luther King.... you know people who have made a REAL impact on the way we live your comment shows the utter stupidity of today's generation but to each their own

Lady GaGa a true inspiration LOL god forbid something happens to her what would we ever do besides replace her with another meaningless singer
 
Rap achieved perfection in the 90's

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h3ynPZEOM4]YouTube - ‪Del tha Funkee Homosapien "Mistadoblina"‬‏[/ame]
 
who the fuck cares does anyone seriously think these two guys where influential in the least? Seriously get a fucking a grip

two dead fucking rappers, who cares, yeah i like 2pac and biggie but again just a couple of deadbeat rappers who got caught in there own game Lame.....

Are you me?
 
^^^^^ retarded when I think of men of influence I think of people like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, Martin Luther King.... you know people who have made a REAL impact on the way we live your comment shows the utter stupidity of today's generation but to each their own

I do know and I agree to a large extent. But as stupid as a generation may be to you their influences and dynamics in the world do not disappear or become less real because you disagree with them. Ignoring or denying things because you are at odds with them is a good way to never change them for the better.