College Football Fans?

Falian

Banned
Nov 2, 2007
1,317
46
0
xrumerblast.org
Post your favorite team!

I'm an avid VOLS fan and I can promise you we will be back in 2-3 years. Layne Kiffin is a badass... even Lil Wayne knows it (see: Banned from TV - Wayne).
 


Auburn - War Eagle!!!

However, I am a fan of ANY SEC team that has a shot to go to the BSC and represent us. I mean come on! Our top SEC CANNOT be beat by weak Pac 10, or Big 12 opponents.
 
Post your favorite team!

I'm an avid VOLS fan and I can promise you we will be back in 2-3 years. Layne Kiffin is a badass... even Lil Wayne knows it (see: Banned from TV - Wayne).
Layne is a muttering dipshit that is in way over his head. He has virtually no local talent to work with and will have to battle Saban, Meyer, Nutt, Richt, and Miles for talent just to have a chance. His newness has worn off and we'll see how he does recruiting from this point on. He will have the Vols on probation within 5 years as he gets more desperate to win.

Also looking forward to seeing Meyer twist in the wind once his boyfriend Tebow graduates.
 
Penn State is my team. Not a bad year so far, just lost to the #4 team in the country. We'll see how they do against Ohio State next week.


Iowa is over rated...they should have lost to MSU and were losing to Indiana going into the 4th qtr on saturday...I'm a big ten fan (Badgers are my team) and I know if Iowa gets to the title game against the likes of Texas or Florida they'll get killed and make the b10 look like shit yet again...
 
<<<<< unfortunate year though.

At least you still have a strong program to look forward to. Unlike my Huskers, who I thought were making a comeback to national prominence a few weeks ago......now, not so much. I miss the days where OU v NU was always the game of the century.

OU 45
NU 16
 
At least you still have a strong program to look forward to. Unlike my Huskers, who I thought were making a comeback to national prominence a few weeks ago......now, not so much. I miss the days where OU v NU was always the game of the century.

OU 45
NU 16
Well it's only Pelini's first year so I'd give the guy a chance. The only way Nebraska is going to compete is by recruiting and rumor is that Pelini HATES to recruit. As long as he can bring in assistants that can recruit Nebraska can get better but the days as a powerhouse are over. Chokelahoma is at least right next door to recruit rich Texas, their only saving grace.
 
Oregon Ducks FTW, they've been raping everyone since the Boise St. game. Number 1 in the PAC-10 and ranked Number 7 in the Nation. WOOT
 
Oregon Ducks FTW, they've been raping everyone since the Boise St. game. Number 1 in the PAC-10 and ranked Number 7 in the Nation. WOOT


the USC game was an absolute blowout, congrats to the Ducks on that win. This also solidified that Boise is the real deal and if they win out, it will get pretty heated whether or not they should play for the title.
 
I'm enjoying watching the ducks destroy everything in their wake this year. Not a fan of boise but kudos to them for beating the ducks early on and getting heavily rewarded for it, they're definitely kicking some ass and deserve it to pay off for them. The USC game was brutal! Underdogs my ass :)