College Football Fans?



OU.

And I don't think Boise State should be as high as they are. They had issues against Tulsa... a team that OU shutout and ran the score up on without Bradford.

Personally... I'm going for Texas to win out the BCS. They had some issues against OU, but I think they got stronger from that game and should have an outstanding end.
 
^ Was that game played in Tulsa? That place is a fookin zoo. Ask Oregon if they think Boise State is legit, no first downs the entire first half. And that was with their first string tailback, not the second stringer that's been destroying everyone lately.

Also, statue of liberty. :)
 
^ Was that game played in Tulsa? That place is a fookin zoo. Ask Oregon if they think Boise State is legit, no first downs the entire first half. And that was with their first string tailback, not the second stringer that's been destroying everyone lately.

Also, statue of liberty. :)

No, played at OU. Was at the game... Tulsa simply didn't show up at all - they did a fake fake punt with their QB as the punter... OU thought they'd fake it obviously, and the QB punted the ball.

I'm going to Nebraska vs OU this weekend... woo..
 
FF_84299_l.jpg


got ridiculously good seats for the games saturday, can't wait.
 
We're playing UGA this week. After the Florida game last week they are gonna be pissed off and ready to beat the crap out of the next team that comes down there. I don't think it is gonna be televised.
 
Iowa is over rated...they should have lost to MSU and were losing to Indiana going into the 4th qtr on saturday...I'm a big ten fan (Badgers are my team) and I know if Iowa gets to the title game against the likes of Texas or Florida they'll get killed and make the b10 look like shit yet again...

Yeah, I don't want Iowa in the NC game and now they won't be after their loss to NW today. Just hope they lose next week to OSU and PSU wins today and they will be at the Rose Bowl again. I just hope they do better then last year.