Come join the troll

supersundas

Affiliate Markedurrr
Jan 2, 2009
188
3
0
On the interwebz
DeBUi.gif





I'm not all for vengeance, yet this would still be pretty fucking funny if it went big.:nopenope:
 


people will panic for about 1 hour until Mastercard dumps a press release saying it was a bogus prank

dumb kids
 
Right. And when my PayPal business MasterCard that I take all payments on and feed my family with stops working, then what?

FUCK YOU RETARD.
 
Step 1: Short sell Mastercard stock
Step 2: Convince everybody to take Mastercard offline in retaliation for them cutting ties with Wikileaks
???
Profit
 
Right. And when my PayPal business MasterCard that I take all payments on and feed my family with stops working, then what?

FUCK YOU RETARD.

What do you do to Paypal when they put you under limited access? Sure hope that you do banking with other companies other than Paypal.
 
Right. And when my PayPal business MasterCard that I take all payments on and feed my family with stops working, then what?

FUCK YOU RETARD.

whoah wait. you rely on paypal keeping your account active to eat?

you sir are the retard in this scenario
 
This is a great idea on the MasterCard stock.

I already made enough money today so fuck paypal. Everyone knows deep down inside they hate paypal anyways.
 
whoah wait. you rely on paypal keeping your account active to eat?

you sir are the retard in this scenario

Nah, I have many other outlets dude, although the way I use my PP account and linked MC Debit card is a large and convenient component of my business.

It just pissed me off that this fucko seemed to get a juvenile charge out of advocating troll-hammering such a large part of the US financial services infrastructure, and one that many Marketers Here rely on to run their businesses.

That's kind of like kicking yourself in the balls, mates. Whether you agree with what Wikileaks is trying to do or not (and I do, actually), DON'T fuck with my monies ;)
 
I wish 4chan would go back to the old days of GETs, shitting dick nipples, and "BRING BACK SNACKS". this is getting ridiculous.