Welcome to America, 2010.
Have a proven, tested, business plan that can make over $50 million a month, legally? Sorry, that's too much money.. anything more than hot dog stand is "risky"....
America is turning into a bunch of fucking pussies. So, let me get this straight... You're telling me that anyone for any reason can charge back a legitimate charge on their credit card, and it's going to be honored? Are you fucking kidding?
Here's what I've heard from some customers:
#1. Oh, my daughter took my credit card and used it, I didn't realize that this charge was made, so I'm charging it back to the bank.
UHHH.... tough shit bitch... you should fucking protect your credit card and not let your undisciplined daughter use it.
#2. ya.. uh.. I decided I didn't want to do this after all... So either gimme a refund or I'm going to my bank.
OH you've had buyers remorse? well fucking live and learn buddy, there's a reason there are TERMS AND CONDITIONS that you CHECK that you AGREE too... are they there just for fucking fun? Get a clue!
What the fuck is this word coming too where we are protecting these idiots! They will never learn responsibility for there own actions if the system just caters to there every whim.. So you're out 100 bucks, big fucking deal.. maybe you shouldn't be haphazardly entering your credit card online...
#3. I didn't realize I was going to be charged on my credit card, I've already contacted my bank and put a hold on the payment. If I don't receive a refund immediately I'll be taking further action with the bank.
You didn't realize you were going to be charged??? Um.. You entered your credit card online, you clicked a button that said "Charge" you checked a checkbox that you agree to terms... and you "didn't realize".. well again, live and fucking learn dumb bitch...
America is literally going to fucking die.. we're turning away income from outside countries, billions of dollars.. because these assholes are complaining about their own stupidity and we're justifying it?
Here's an opportunity.. I have a PROVEN and TESTED method for high returns, NOT CONTINUITY! but falls within the same "risk" factor in terms of charge backs and refunds. If you have a processing solution, I'm all ears. but PLEASE do not message me with bullshit... "OH I HAVE A REFERRAL I CAN GIVE YOU, WHAT'S YOUR PLAN" or "WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP" We're talking millions of dollars a month in profit, either you have a solution or you don't... someone who doesn't give a fuck what the model is.. someone who can manage this fucking "risk" from the processor side... PM me if this is you.
Have a proven, tested, business plan that can make over $50 million a month, legally? Sorry, that's too much money.. anything more than hot dog stand is "risky"....
America is turning into a bunch of fucking pussies. So, let me get this straight... You're telling me that anyone for any reason can charge back a legitimate charge on their credit card, and it's going to be honored? Are you fucking kidding?
Here's what I've heard from some customers:
#1. Oh, my daughter took my credit card and used it, I didn't realize that this charge was made, so I'm charging it back to the bank.
UHHH.... tough shit bitch... you should fucking protect your credit card and not let your undisciplined daughter use it.
#2. ya.. uh.. I decided I didn't want to do this after all... So either gimme a refund or I'm going to my bank.
OH you've had buyers remorse? well fucking live and learn buddy, there's a reason there are TERMS AND CONDITIONS that you CHECK that you AGREE too... are they there just for fucking fun? Get a clue!
What the fuck is this word coming too where we are protecting these idiots! They will never learn responsibility for there own actions if the system just caters to there every whim.. So you're out 100 bucks, big fucking deal.. maybe you shouldn't be haphazardly entering your credit card online...
#3. I didn't realize I was going to be charged on my credit card, I've already contacted my bank and put a hold on the payment. If I don't receive a refund immediately I'll be taking further action with the bank.
You didn't realize you were going to be charged??? Um.. You entered your credit card online, you clicked a button that said "Charge" you checked a checkbox that you agree to terms... and you "didn't realize".. well again, live and fucking learn dumb bitch...
America is literally going to fucking die.. we're turning away income from outside countries, billions of dollars.. because these assholes are complaining about their own stupidity and we're justifying it?
Here's an opportunity.. I have a PROVEN and TESTED method for high returns, NOT CONTINUITY! but falls within the same "risk" factor in terms of charge backs and refunds. If you have a processing solution, I'm all ears. but PLEASE do not message me with bullshit... "OH I HAVE A REFERRAL I CAN GIVE YOU, WHAT'S YOUR PLAN" or "WE MAY BE ABLE TO HELP" We're talking millions of dollars a month in profit, either you have a solution or you don't... someone who doesn't give a fuck what the model is.. someone who can manage this fucking "risk" from the processor side... PM me if this is you.