Cop Pulls Gun at Snowball Fight



both the snowball guys and the detective are just stupid, they are both bored and just want to create some drama out of nothing; move on there is nothing to see.
 
Yeah really. Talk about a whole bunch of people compensating for having meaningless lives. For some reason I wanted to punch that woman in the face saying, "HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT DETECTIVE BAY-LOR".

I would have punched her good.
 
gun_952711a.jpg
 
Yeah really. Talk about a whole bunch of people compensating for having meaningless lives. For some reason I wanted to punch that woman in the face saying, "HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT DETECTIVE BAY-LOR".

I would have punched her good.

If a cop pulled a gun on me for no reason, especially if he never showed his badge, I'd make sure to get his info. Anyone participating in the snowball fight deserved his name.
 
If a cop pulled a gun on me for no reason, especially if he never showed his badge, I'd make sure to get his info. Anyone participating in the snowball fight deserved his name.

Getting his name and badge and reporting him to his bosses only means he'll be on desk duty for a few days.

It's way better to "Gary Thiem" the guy and make him an internet sensation. Should've put the cop's name in the title of this thread.