writtenstyle, you sound like an asshole. what part of your childhood was fucked up by cops?
I'm really a nice guy, but I spit in the face of cops.
Some of you may get a kick out of this, but I never drank or used drugs. However, the cops believe I do.
My 1st job out of school, I used to get pulled over EVERY morning on the way to work. The cops would stop me, search my car, make me do sobriety test, and send me on my way. Through all that, I never got a ticket.
Then, I was at work one day. On my lunchbreak I went to the car to take a nap. I woke up to a tapping on the driver side door. It was a female cop with her gun drawn screaming at me to get out of the car and get on the ground.
It turns out, she thought I was stealing cars.
I have been harassed by those pricks for years, so I get my justice against them in other ways. By being a criminal defense investigator, I can literally destroy any cop who is attached to the cases I investigate.
Vengeance is mine!