Couple of Questions

Bad Duck

Web Hosting Guru
Nov 29, 2009
661
7
0
India
www.creedhost.com
Some of you may know by now that I am planning on getting into the Reseller Hosting model of business. I plan to sell Multi Hosting packages to reseller to do whatever shit they want to do. I also mentioned before that this is a comeback operation as my previous hosting package was more on a limited scale. Just to give you a lowdown, my forthcoming launch is of the best that money can buy. I have the best deals on pricing, support and infrastructure so in all honesty, I do have something great to offer.

The questions I have are,
1. How do I market It?
2. What kind of prelaunch offers can I make?
3. What sort of internal and external marketing can I do?
4. Where can I find a good set of sites to advertise on? (Banners, flyers etc.)

I dont want to rely on SEO for 100% of sales. Id prefer advertising and getting leads from CRM services.

Boobs for the help.

hot-boobs-hardcore-07.jpg


big-boobs-green-eyes-hot-blonde-chick-6.jpg